Are you a blogger who wants to help promote my 15-Day Bold Christian campaign? Here are some suggestions of how you can help:
1. Add a Campaign Badge to Your Sidebar, letting others know you’ve joined the challenge (button below):
2. Tweet, Pin, Stumble, and Share the campaign landing page, encouraging people to sign up!
3. Create some awesome graphics or printables that relate to this campaign’s mission.
4. Suggest a daily challenge idea for me to use.
5. Help me compile some awesome applicable scriptures and quotes and printables/images for others to share.
6. Embed the Sign-up Widget to the previous post:
Either hyperlink https://app.birdsend.co/forms/2563/hosted (the email sign-up) or https://whatsupfagans.com/boldchristian to your mention(s) of the #BoldChristian Challenge, or copy and paste the following html code (in the box) and add to your sidebar:
7. Write a personal, heart-felt blog post about why you’ve decided to join in the challenge. Include sign-up info at the end.
The following are some blog post titles and ideas. Since I believe all posts should be beneficial (and evergreen to some degree), the following are some ideas to get you writing passionately about your faith and testimony and ultimately why you joined the challenge and believe in its cause. Adjust as needed. This meant simply to get your creative juices flowing.
Why I am sick of being a Closet (Sunday-Only/Church-Only) Christian
Did you know I’m a Christian?
It’s Time: I’m Standing Boldly for Christ
How I overcome my Fear (Anxiety/Introversion) to Share the Gospel
(How/Why) I’m Promoting the Most Important Thing in Life
Why I Believe in Jesus Christ
What I’m Doing to Fight Against Satan’s Influence
Why I’m Moving Beyond Scripture Study and Prayer Toward Action
The Power of Prayer
Personal Conversion Story
Tips for Inviting Others to Come Unto Jesus
Tips for Inviting Others to Church with You
Why I Attend Church Weekly
Why I Read my Scriptures Daily
Tips for Improving Personal Prayer
My Favorite Scriptures
Am I Afraid to Talk about Christ?
(Why) Is Talking About Religion and Jesus Christ Taboo?
Setting an Example of Christian Discipleship for my Kids
Being a missionary wherever I go
I am NOT Ashamed of the Gospel of Christ
How God Answered my Pleas (Prayers)
My Love of the Savior
Motivation Hymns that Encourage Your to Be Bold
Why I’m Joining the Bold Christian 15-Day Campaign
Thank you all for your support and encouragement! I want so much good to come from this campaign. I want it to be a place of support and love, uniting Christians of every denomination. May God bless us all as we boldly stand for Him and His Truth.