This purchase comes with a DIGITAL download (nothing will be physically mailed to you) with the following TEN guides, printables, and action plans:
- Annette from Tips from a Typical Mom has a Family Evacuation Plan which includes things like meeting locations, emergency contacts, shelters and evacuation routes, and other emergency numbers.
- Katelyn from What’s up Fagans? has a Personal Document Protection printable. Work your way through it a little at a time and make sure your old photos, videos, audio files, journals, and other documents are protected physically and digitally!
- Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow has a great Dutch Oven Guide! In many emergencies, you may find yourself without power which can make cooking food difficult, unless you have something like a dutch oven which is easy to carry and to cook a wide variety of foods in.
- Katie of Clarks Condensed has a very helpful 72 Hour Kit Checklist. Should you find yourself having to leave in a hurry, you and your family can simply grab your 72-Hour kits and head out the door, knowing that you’ll have the food, bedding, clothes, tools, medicine, toiletries, fuel, and personal documents you need.
- Kristina from Mother’s Niche has an Emergency Car Kit printable so that you are never stranded helplessly on the side of the road, not knowing what to do, nor having the tools and supplies to help in this emergency.
- Janine from Confessions of a Mommyaholic has a handy printable about teaching your children about emergencies and what they need to know before an emergency situation happens.
- Camille of My Mommy Style has a handy Family Fire Safety Log where you can track your family’s readiness in case of a fire in your house, as well as make sure you are checking your smoke and CO detectors.
- Herchel of Gym Craft Laundry has practical hurricane tips for when things you need are sold out! As a Florida native, her prep hacks are genius!
- Sarah of Thank You Honey has an easy Hurricane Checklist printable to help you make sure you have everything in place before a hurricane heads your way.
- Lara from Overstuffed has a Password Log to help you keep track of your online passwords as a means to help you avoid being a victim of identity theft.
Receive all of the above printables when you purchase!
May you be prepared for whatever may come your way!