If you want to know the Target baby registry benefits and what type of free registry gift bag, gifts, and other perks you can get, then read on! My pregnant sister recently received her own Target baby registry gift!
My amazing and awesome sister Brittany is expecting her third child. A surprise baby, five years after her youngest was born. I’m super excited for her, even if her life is crazy right now with a full-time second shift labor-intensive job, part-time school, taking care of her family, and dealing with our aging and sick parents.
She’s a total rockstar.
And this pregnancy has been a toughie so far for her. Being on her feet working 8+ hours each day and not getting much sleep while pregnant has been reeking havoc on her!
But, she’s still super excited to have another baby! And with that excitement, she took the time to make a Target Baby RegistryTarget Baby Registry. There are some Target Baby Registry perks over other registries, like the Walmart Baby Registry.
Target Baby Registry Benefits
Target is a great place to create a Target baby registry because they have a great selection of baby products and frequently run great deals on baby furniture, diapers, and other supplies through sales, gift card deals, Cartwheel savings, and store coupons.
It’s very easy to create, manage and share your Target baby registry from the Target Registry App and they provide you with a baby registry checklist.
The perks of a Target Baby Registry are a free welcome gift of $60 worth of coupons and samples, and a 15% discount on items remaining on your registry eight weeks prior to your due date for you and family and friends to help you complete your final baby preparations.
Plus, there is free shipping on all orders $35+ and Target offers hassle-free returns for up to one year after your due date.
You can also enjoy 5% off when you subscribe to select baby items monthly, and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard.
Other benefits are the Universal Registry which allows you to add items from other websites to your list, gift tracking so you can see who gave what and if you’ve sent them a thank you yet, and group gifting, which allows for guests to contribute toward larger items easier!
Start putting items on a Target Baby registry today!
Target Baby Registry Gift
The Target Baby registry free gift my sister received after creating a Target Baby Registry in-store was a Target baby registry gift bag. I had her snap a picture of the stuff that she received inside of it for me, and list out the items so that I could share them with you!
The Free Target Baby Registry Gift Bag Contains:
- 1 cute bag (that it all came in)
- Target coupon book for random products: baby, self-care items like feminine products and razors, and so on
- 7th Generation coupon book
- 1 NUK 0-6 month pacifier
- 1 Aveeno baby daily moisture lotion sample
- 1 Palmers Cocoa Butter massage lotion for stretch marks
- 1 Dove Baby Tip to Toe wash sample
- 1 Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment baby sample
- 1 Babyganics moisturizing daily lotion sample
- 2 Lansinoh disposable nursing pads
- 2 Lansinoh breast milk storage bags
- 1 Up&Up size 1 diaper
- 2 Honest brand size 1 diapers
- 10 Honest brand baby wipes
- 1 Pampers diaper & wipes zippered pouch
- 1 Pampers newborn sized diaper
- 6 Pampers Sensitive baby wipes
- Pampers coupon book
- 1 Dr. Brown’s natural flow 8oz baby bottle
- 1 Philips Advent natural bottle 4-ounce size
- Advent coupons for Target
Basically, the samples are very similar to ones I received in my Walmart Baby Box and in my Noobie Box and in the free Baby Box Co baby box, but are completely free as she picked it up in-store (no shipping costs!).
I’m a huge fan of free stuff, especially stuff you’ll use (diapers, wipes, bottles, baby wash, etc), plus coupons to help you save on all the baby things as we know how expensive baby things are! That stuff adds up so fast!
I know that I always love scoring cheap diapers at Target (even if Target isn’t cheaper than Kroger for foodstuff) and I always recommend sampling various products, especially diapers and wipes until you find what you and your baby both really like. That’s definitely one of the benefits of a Target baby registry!
If you are looking for suggestions on what to put on your baby registry, check out these posts:
- 15 Must-Have Baby Items Essential for Life with a Newborn
- What Second Time Moms Actually Need on Their Baby Registry
- Essential Baby Feeding Supplies
- 14 Money Saving Tips for Moms Having a Baby on a Budget
- Where to Get Free or Cheap Maternity Clothes that Still Rock
- The Great Big List of Free Stuff for Moms
- The Essential Checklist for Preparing for Baby to Come Home
Leave a Reply